Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic - Hartland, Michigan
Dr. Jeremy Rosner is committed to helping families in Hartland and the surrounding community experience improved health and vitality. He enjoys educating others on how to manage stress better, how to prevent injury in the workplace and at home, and how to maintain peak performance in all facets of life. His mission is to empower as many people as possible to experience their optimal health potential through gentle chiropractic care and education.
Dr. Rosner was born and raised in West Bloomfield, Michigan. He currently resides in Hartland, Michigan with his wife, Hayley and their sons Ethan and CJ. He enjoys watching sports especially University of Michigan athletics, fantasy football, family poker games, traveling and spending time with his family. Dr. Rosner strongly believes in the importance of chiropractic care as part of a natural approach to maintaining good health and wellness and preventing disease.
Dr. Rosner started his chiropractic career working at Boogie Hills Clinic in St. Charles, MO. After gaining valuable experience he decided to move back to Michigan to be closer to his family. Dr. Rosner worked in Marine City before taking a position as an associate chiropractor at Deanda Chiropractic Clinic in Port Huron. After two years working in Port Huron, Dr. Rosner decided to pursue his dream of having his own practice. He opened Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic in 2010.
• Bachelor of Human Kinetics Honors Co-op: University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
• Bachelor of Life Science: Logan University, St. Louis, MO
• Doctor of Chiropractic with distinction: Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
Post Graduate Training:
• Graduate of the Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of
San Diego (2015)
• Patriot Project Chiropractor
• Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
• Hartland Chamber of Commerce Member (2010-2015)
• Michigan Association of Chiropractors (2007 - Present)
• American Chiropractic Association
• Hartland Chamber of Commerce Ambassador (2011-2012)
• Hartland Business Networking International (BNI 2010-2013)
• Michigan Association of Chiropractors WorkSafe member
• March of Dimes Jail and Bail Prisoner
• St. Clair Council on Aging Television Show Volunteer
• Habitat for Humanity, Housing Selection Committee Member, Port Huron
• Guest Columnist (Ask the Chiropractor) for the Saint Clair Community College newspaper.
• Tutor for Abbott Middle School and Logan College of Chiropractic
• Men’s Varsity Rugby Trainer, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario.
• TOP CHIROPRACTOR (2015) International Association of Chiropractors
• Best of Hartland (2014) - US Commerce Association
• Best of Hartland (2011) - US Commerce Association
• America's Top Chiropractors (2009), Consumers' Research Council of America
• Logan College of Chiropractic Dean's List; Graduation with Honors
• Bill Mitchell Award recipient for outstanding trainer (University of Windsor Men's Rugby)
Hello, my name is Case Foote. I have been a practicing massage therapist since 1998. I use a combination of Therapeutic, Muscle Stripping, Myofascial, Energy Work, and Relaxing Swedish Massage to relieve muscle knots, tension, and stress from my clients. Through my years of practice I have observed that pain and tension have a profound effect on a person’s life because it takes a person’s mental energy and focus leaving little energy for day to day tasks. Furthermore, pain and tension can reduce our joy and overshadow life’s gifts. Alleviating pain and restoring Peace, Balance and Harmony to my client’s life is my main goal and the reason I have chosen to be a Licensed Massage Therapist.
Graduated from Flint Therapeutic School of Massage in 1998.
Greetings! I’m Keith. As a dedicated myomassologist, a diversified massage therapist, my goal is to bring each client to a more balanced state.Whether you are interested in total relaxation, therapeutic relief or a combination of both, I’m confident I can help as I draw on a variety of techniques and modalities including Swedish Relaxation, Myofascial Release, Sports, Shiatsu, Reiki and Reflexology. My fusion of techniques is great for individuals looking to work on specific areas or those simply looking to relax away the stresses of the day.
I’m a proud graduate of Irene’s Myomassology Institute in Southfield, Michigan and a member of ABMP (Association of Bodywork & Massage Professionals). I am NCTM nationally certified for massage therapy.
Relax. You’re in Good Hands!
•Brighton •Clarkston •Cohoctah •Commerce Township •Davisburg •Fenton •Hamburg •Hartland •Highland •Holly •Howell •Lakeland •Linden •Milford
•New Hudson •Oak Grove •South Lyon •Union Lake •Walled Lake •White Lake •Wixom
Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic
11202 Highland Rd. Hartland, Michigan 48353
Phone: (810) 632-5252
Fax: (810) 632-7575