Dr. Rosner started his chiropractic career working at Boogie Hills Clinic in St. Charles, MO. After gaining valuable experience he decided to move back to Michigan to be closer to his family. Dr. Rosner worked in Marine City before taking a position as an associate chiropractor at Deanda Chiropractic Clinic in Port Huron. After two years working in Port Huron, Dr. Rosner decided to pursue his dream of having his own practice. He opened Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic in 2010.
• Bachelor of Human Kinetics Honors Co-op: University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
• Bachelor of Life Science: Logan University, St. Louis, MO
• Doctor of Chiropractic with distinction: Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
Post Graduate Training:
• Graduate of the Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of
San Diego (2015)
• Patriot Project Chiropractor
• Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
• Hartland Chamber of Commerce Member (2010-Present)
• Michigan Association of Chiropractors (2007 - Present)
• American Chiropractic Association
• Hartland Chamber of Commerce Ambassador (2011-2012)
• Hartland Business Networking International (BNI 2010-2013)
• Michigan Association of Chiropractors WorkSafe member
• March of Dimes Jail and Bail Prisoner
• St. Clair Council on Aging Television Show Volunteer
• Habitat for Humanity, Housing Selection Committee Member, Port Huron
• Guest Columnist (Ask the Chiropractor) for the Saint Clair Community College newspaper.
• Tutor for Abbott Middle School and Logan College of Chiropractic
• Men’s Varsity Rugby Trainer, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario.
• TOP CHIROPRACTOR (2015) International Association of Chiropractors
• Best of Hartland (2014) - US Commerce Association
• Best of Hartland (2011) - US Commerce Association
• America's Top Chiropractors (2009), Consumers' Research Council of America
• Logan College of Chiropractic Dean's List; Graduation with Honors
• Bill Mitchell Award recipient for outstanding trainer (University of Windsor Men's Rugby)
Greetings! I’m Keith. As a dedicated myomassologist, a diversified massage therapist, my goal is to bring each client to a more balanced state.Whether you are interested in total relaxation, therapeutic relief or a combination of both, I’m confident I can help as I draw on a variety of techniques and modalities including Swedish Relaxation, Myofascial Release, Sports, Shiatsu, Reiki and Reflexology. My fusion of techniques is great for individuals looking to work on specific areas or those simply looking to relax away the stresses of the day.
I’m a proud graduate of Irene’s Myomassology Institute in Southfield, Michigan and a member of ABMP (Association of Bodywork & Massage Professionals). I am NCTM nationally certified for massage therapy.
Relax. You’re in Good Hands!