Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic - Hartland, Michigan
Dr. Jeremy Rosner is committed to helping families in Hartland and the surrounding community experience improved health and vitality. He enjoys educating others on how to manage stress better, how to prevent injury in the workplace and at home, and how to maintain peak performance in all facets of life. His mission is to empower as many people as possible to experience their optimal health potential through gentle chiropractic care and education.
Dr. Rosner was born and raised in West Bloomfield, Michigan. He currently resides in Hartland, Michigan with his wife, Hayley, their sons Ethan and CJ and daughter Shayna. He enjoys watching sports especially University of Michigan athletics, fantasy football, family poker games, traveling and spending time with his family. Dr. Rosner strongly believes in the importance of chiropractic care as part of a natural approach to maintaining good health and wellness and preventing disease.
Dr. Rosner started his chiropractic career working at Boogie Hills Clinic in St. Charles, MO. After gaining valuable experience he decided to move back to Michigan to be closer to his family. Dr. Rosner worked in Marine City before taking a position as an associate chiropractor at Deanda Chiropractic Clinic in Port Huron. After two years working in Port Huron, Dr. Rosner decided to pursue his dream of having his own practice. He opened Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic in 2010.
• Bachelor of Human Kinetics Honors Co-op: University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
• Bachelor of Life Science: Logan University, St. Louis, MO
• Doctor of Chiropractic with distinction: Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
Post Graduate Training:
• Graduate of the Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of
San Diego (2015)
• Patriot Project Chiropractor
• Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
• Hartland Chamber of Commerce Member (2010-Present)
• Michigan Association of Chiropractors (2007 - Present)
• American Chiropractic Association
• Hartland Chamber of Commerce Ambassador (2011-2012)
• Hartland Business Networking International (BNI 2010-2013)
• Michigan Association of Chiropractors WorkSafe member
• March of Dimes Jail and Bail Prisoner
• St. Clair Council on Aging Television Show Volunteer
• Habitat for Humanity, Housing Selection Committee Member, Port Huron
• Guest Columnist (Ask the Chiropractor) for the Saint Clair Community College newspaper.
• Tutor for Abbott Middle School and Logan College of Chiropractic
• Men’s Varsity Rugby Trainer, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario.
• TOP CHIROPRACTOR (2015) International Association of Chiropractors
• Best of Hartland (2014) - US Commerce Association
• Best of Hartland (2011) - US Commerce Association
• America's Top Chiropractors (2009), Consumers' Research Council of America
• Logan College of Chiropractic Dean's List; Graduation with Honors
• Bill Mitchell Award recipient for outstanding trainer (University of Windsor Men's Rugby)
•Brighton •Clarkston •Cohoctah •Commerce Township •Davisburg •Fenton •Hamburg •Hartland •Highland •Holly •Howell •Lakeland •Linden •Milford
•New Hudson •Oak Grove •South Lyon •Union Lake •Walled Lake •White Lake •Wixom
Wellness 4 Life Chiropractic
11202 Highland Rd. Hartland, Michigan 48353
Phone: (810) 632-5252
Fax: (810) 632-7575
Rene Deachin - Certified Nutrition Counselor
I am a Certified Nutrition Counselor through Trinity School of Natural Health and a Nutrition Response Testing (NRT) Practitioner, continually taking classes in whole food nutrition,herbology, immunology, and functional medicine. Functional medicine seeks to find the root cause of symptoms and supply nutrients that promote healing, rather than medicating and masking symptoms while the condition or illness progresses.
With a personal history of overcoming urinary tract infections (including a 108° fever), Graves’ (autoimmune) disease, systemic candida overgrowth, and toxic levels of mold, copper and mercury, I have learned that our bodies have an incredible ability to heal when given the right nutrients at the right time. Emotional and spiritual healing are also necessary for complete recovery. We cannot get well in unhealthy relationships or with unforgiveness or bitterness in our hearts.
My nutrition counseling includes muscle testing (NRT) for weaknesses or imbalances in the body and/or Hair Mineral Analysis, which reveals levels of trace minerals and heavy metal toxicity. I use pharmaceutical grade, whole food supplements, homeopathics, and botanicals to correct these issues. I also use your doctor’s bloodwork tests and a detailed symptom survey to
assess your specific needs. In addition, we’ll look at lifestyle changes that promote healing, such as stress reduction, exercise, diet and more.
If you’re ready to thrive (not just survive), I invite you to schedule an appointment. True health is more than the absence of disease. It’s living with vitality!